Generic Socket Class : HSocket
What is HSocket?
HSocket is a wrapper class of the native bsd socket api.
It is made and tested with g++ compiler.
And it also ported to Visual C++ Compiler.
Until this release you can use below.
1. TCP Socket.
2. UDP Socket.
3. UNIX Socket (Under *NIX, Linux)
4. Multiple socket selecting.
5. Event Handle for socket by WSASelect (Under Win32 VC++)
(Naturally, the socket is converted non-blocking by the function.)
6. UDP broadcasting function
7. TCP TIMEWAIT lingering control.
8. ServerSocket (It supports internally forked child processes)
You can challenge this project with anything.
Join this mailling list.